About News & events Books Other writing Standup Reviews Contact Links Forum Tom Thorne Triskellion
Forum Mark Billingham text and Photo

The Billingham Talk Zone

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The Billingham Talk Zone is no longer active.

All existing threads and discussions have now been archived but if you want to carry on talking about Mark's books, please follow him on Twitter or Facebook.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 269
Print
Author Topic: TV  (Read 435128 times)
Rock chick

I wanna be a Debaser....

« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2006 »

LOVE 24....can't live without it! I'm watching Rescue Me too, which so far is brilliant - also love the music (Von Bondies I think!)
What else - now Shameless is over, can't think of any 'must see's' - and I've got about 70 channels to choose from - sad bit true. Mostlt MTV2 these days - my telly is mainly an expensive radio.

Quite enjoyed the slightly naff ' Chatterly Affair' tonight - don't we just love Channel 4 trying to be rude (tee hee!)

I'm a S-k-g....

Linda L
Hardened Forum Fiend

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2006 »

Six Feet Under was one of the best series I have ever seen and I watched it religiously.  Final 2 episodes were the best and saddest I have seen, cried the whole way through the last episode, and now I have nothing on TV I must watch

People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading.

PracticeJack
Hardened Forum Fiend

Bazinga

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2006 »

Im so glad hustle is back on again

Too dumb for science? Try religion!

Sammo
Hardened Forum Fiend

I fell from grace and landed on my knees

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2006 »

Supernatural just keeps getting better and better.  Did anyone see the last episode with all those bugs?  Eugh!

Linda L
Hardened Forum Fiend

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2006 »

Oh yes I did like Hustle, pleased there is more to come.  We don't have new episodes here (NZ) yet

rockrebel
Hardened Forum Fiend

la merde se produit

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2006 »

I know 24 is really popular. My sons are ardent devotees. But I just can't get into it somehow. Maybe it's my natural, built in aversion to American TV in general

rock & roll will never die

Linda L
Hardened Forum Fiend

« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2006 »

I read on one of these posts that Mike Baldwin (Coro St) has died boo hoo here we are up to Mel Hutchwright.  How far behind is that

rockrebel
Hardened Forum Fiend

la merde se produit

« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2006 »

The best thing about living alone is that I never ever have to watch Coronation Street. I've hated that programme since it started. Did anyone watch Nighty Night ? I watched the 1st series on BBC3 and I'm hooked on the wacky,twisted,dark humour. If you haven't seen it you can check it out at bbc.co.uk. They have clips from the first series and interviews with the writer,the brilliant Julia Davis.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006 by rockrebel » Logged

rock & roll will never die

tzara
Hardened Forum Fiend

I used to be Snow White - but I drifted...

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2006 »

I watch Nighty Night RockR, it's great Tv I'm also hooked on Green Wing, has the same off the wall whacky humour.

too much choice on TV, too many good books to read, too much good music to enjoy.....not enough bloody time!

But I do enjoy..Shameless, Six Feet Under,CSI, Hustle, Spooks and .......
Coronation Street, grown up with that one!

If you want to be happy... be.

PracticeJack
Hardened Forum Fiend

Bazinga

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2006 »

DID ANYBODY WATCH THE NEW DOCTOR WHO EPISODE. WHAT A PILE OF MONKEY CRAP

Too dumb for science? Try religion!

Rock chick

I wanna be a Debaser....

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2006 »

Hmmm...reserving judgement on new Dr. Who - not off to a sterling start - but I don't like Tennant much and love Ecckie!

Anyone watching the new Jimmy McGovern series on the beeb..'The Street'? Usually I love McGovern (the miraculous Cracker, and Hillsborough for example) and this has a bit of a stellar cast - definite potential, I think!

I'm a S-k-g....

tzara
Hardened Forum Fiend

I used to be Snow White - but I drifted...

« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2006 »

Anyone watching the new Jimmy McGovern series on the beeb..'The Street'? Usually I love McGovern (the miraculous Cracker, and Hillsborough for example) and this has a bit of a stellar cast - definite potential, I think!

Agre Rock chick, Excellent start to what promises to be a crackin series

If you want to be happy... be.

Jayne
Global Moderator

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2006 »

I meant to watch The Street last week, but then completely forgot all about it. I love Jimmy McGovern's stuff, so I'm disappointed to have missed it.

Rock chick

I wanna be a Debaser....

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2006 »

The Street is being shown on Telewest Replay,Jayne,  if you have it - and there's so many BBC channels hopefully you'll be able to catch up! I'll remind you to watch next week!

I'm a S-k-g....

Jayne
Global Moderator

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2006 »

Thanks a million, Rock chick!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 269
Print

Jump to: