About News & events Books Other writing Standup Reviews Contact Links Forum Tom Thorne Triskellion
Forum Mark Billingham text and Photo

The Billingham Talk Zone

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The Billingham Talk Zone is no longer active.

All existing threads and discussions have now been archived but if you want to carry on talking about Mark's books, please follow him on Twitter or Facebook.

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Five Live  (Read 1335 times)
rockrebel
Hardened Forum Fiend

la merde se produit

« on: April 12, 2006 »

Hi Mark, I listened to some of the Anita Anand programme last night and I really enjoyed it. It made a pleasant and interesting change from Planet Rock. Some interesting topics. I wonder if Practisejack heard the bit about piercings. I reckon no matter how you try to control it kids will pierce what they want to pierce. It's just the way kids are eh? By the way I was really jealous of you being shut in a studio with 2 such lovely ladies. Lucky bugger  Roll Eyes

rock & roll will never die

kevindj

Simply the BEST!

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006 »

Hi Mark, I listened to some of the Anita Anand programme last night and I really enjoyed it. It made a pleasant and interesting change from Planet Rock. Some interesting topics. I wonder if Practisejack heard the bit about piercings. I reckon no matter how you try to control it kids will pierce what they want to pierce. It's just the way kids are eh? By the way I was really jealous of you being shut in a studio with 2 such lovely ladies. Lucky bugger  Roll Eyes

Me, too. Mind you, I had to stop reading Scaredy Cat to do it! (Only three chapters to go, now.)

I'm sure the ladies will be wondering what you were doing when Anita played the "Tales of the Unexpected" theme tune. Are you going to post a video clip so that they can see, Mark?

Mark
Hardened Forum Fiend

I should be working...

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006 »

What I was doing was dancing around in my chair like an idiot. Thank God it was on the radio. Glad you enjoyed the show; there's always a few interesting things to talk about. Three hours really fly by in that studio.

Mark

"If it's going badly, get off. If it's going well...get off."

PracticeJack
Hardened Forum Fiend

Bazinga

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006 »

Didnt hear it unfortunately Anyway ive had too take all my bastard piercings out.

Too dumb for science? Try religion!

Rock chick

I wanna be a Debaser....

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006 »

Pray why, PJ? Did you get that job as a magistrate after all?

Nice pic, by the way - I too look exactly like my photo if you add 10 years and 10 lbs.....ok, 20 years and 20 lbs....

I'm a S-k-g....

Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: