About News & events Books Other writing Standup Reviews Contact Links Forum Tom Thorne Triskellion
Forum Mark Billingham text and Photo

The Billingham Talk Zone

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The Billingham Talk Zone is no longer active.

All existing threads and discussions have now been archived but if you want to carry on talking about Mark's books, please follow him on Twitter or Facebook.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: why phil collins hatred?  (Read 8080 times)
PracticeJack
Hardened Forum Fiend

Bazinga

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008 »

Erm.... I like Phil Collins......

Ahhh bless!!! Its a good job your a hottie or i wouldnt talk to you ever again

Too dumb for science? Try religion!

Mark
Hardened Forum Fiend

I should be working...

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2008 »

This kind of deals with it...

http://www.markbillingham.com/tomthorne/coming.html

Mark

"If it's going badly, get off. If it's going well...get off."

Max Vaxine
Hardened Forum Fiend

How apt that 'Bandit' is an anagram of BT and I

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008 »

I'm betting Thorne has the same regard for Ms Turner too!

Superstar Tradesman!

pharoahegypt
Repeat Offender

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2008 »

it most certainly does, and i cant believe i forgot i read that bit with a smile on my face during burning girl too ( i hate tugham too, and ive never even met even met him) ...lol.... agreed he is a good drummer, certainly better than a lot of full time ones, but that is all he is. A GOOD DRUMMER who got lucky when the original singer quit an average band.
knew i could rely on u to answer the question, i should have adressed it to you in the first place to save all this tina turner rubbish, but i bet u get a thousand and one q's a day from idiots like me who cant even recall a book they read a couple of weeks back.... Embarrassed
(would it now be a bad time to admit i actually quite like one of his songs, no not that one, but it shall still remain unnamed?)
i still dont understand where all this tina turnoff stuff came from but even you cant answer that one. lol.

j.d.

a thorne is a rose by any other name............?

Max Vaxine
Hardened Forum Fiend

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2008 »

i should have adressed it to you in the first place to save all this tina turner rubbish,

I could have gone mad without this forum to vent my spleen... forgive me for not just answering your question for you

Superstar Tradesman!

pharoahegypt
Repeat Offender

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008 »

I could have gone mad without this forum to vent my spleen... forgive me for not just answering your question for you
[/quote]

if u think this nutty forum will keep u sane then we are all in trouble. its gettin me all the more loopy the longer i stay here.....  Undecided

j.d.

pharoahegypt
Repeat Offender

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008 »

The only thing I usually text talk is the word you, as I use 'u' instead. Sorry, bad habit but im trying to be modern. I did grow up spelling and communicating in English grammar correctly but I've got a younger girlfriend and she's 'pig thick', if you will excuse the phrase, and if I use proper English she gets easily confused. Sometimes I'm typing and texting close together and I mix them both. I do write my own stories and should know better; but then I proof/type read them back which I dont often do here; so I again apologise.  Embarrassed

j.d.

smudge
Hardened Forum Fiend

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008 »

My giddy aunt JD, I do hope your girlfriend never reads any of this. Perhaps her alleged stupidity means she won`t understand the code. Is `threase` some Black Country vernacular like `bosting` or `cowing` that has escaped the road north? No , I see it is now `phrase` (edit)
  If you ever want to send any of your stories, there are a few fellow travellers on here. Not all of of us `modern men` though. Some of us are throwbacks who love and respect our partners. It must be difficult being a pharoah and not being able to move with the times.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008 by smudge » Logged

pharoahegypt
Repeat Offender

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008 »

My giddy aunt JD, I do hope your girlfriend never reads any of this. Perhaps her alleged stupidity means she won`t understand the code. Is `threase` some Black Country vernacular like `bosting` or `cowing` that has escaped the road north? No , I see it is now `phrase` (edit)
  If you ever want to send any of your stories, there are a few fellow travellers on here. Not all of of us `modern men` though. Some of us are throwbacks who love and respect our partners. It must be difficult being a pharoah and not being able to move with the times.

HA HA. she ain't smart enough to even use a comp luckily enough, not that she has any interest in them anyway. my own stories are a little different to the sort you will find discussed on this forum I'm afraid. i write what you could describe as 'erotic fiction' and i wouldn't want to offend the more sensitive members nor mark by posting any excerpts or paragraphs here. seriously i do love my g'f but maybe more than she loves me back. she likes my money and one other part of me, but i reckon that's it. lol. I'm 11 years older and have many different interests, i reckon she would be more into me full time if i was an 'Ali g' replica like most her own age group seem to be. she's not but she does seem to like them tho knows which side her bread is buttered on if you know what i mean. and yes i know i edited my spelling, Ive been on nights for last week and should be catching up on my sleep but i just had to check out this forum first.  now I'm going off to bed for a week, alone................. Wink

j.d.

pharoahegypt
Repeat Offender

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008 »

oh and please dont confuse those of us who live in bham with those in ther black country. thats tantamount to confusing a geordie with a mackem or a manc with a wollyback. sacriledge from which there is no return. besides as ive already stated im originally from worcester so im definately not a 'yam-yam' as we naturalised brummies call them.......... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Cheesy

j.d.

smudge
Hardened Forum Fiend

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008 »

I can`t see why she doesn`t worship the ground you walk on. Most girls would be crawling miles over broken glass to plant flags in your ship.

Max Vaxine
Hardened Forum Fiend

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2008 »

..and I strongly suspect hes a closet Tina Turner fan too!

Superstar Tradesman!

Sonia J
Hardened Forum Fiend

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2008 »

HA HA. she ain't smart enough to even use a comp luckily enough, not that she has any interest in them anyway. my own stories are a little different to the sort you will find discussed on this forum I'm afraid. i write what you could describe as 'erotic fiction' and i wouldn't want to offend the more sensitive members nor mark by posting any excerpts or paragraphs here. seriously i do love my g'f but maybe more than she loves me back. she likes my money and one other part of me, but i reckon that's it. lol. I'm 11 years older and have many different interests, i reckon she would be more into me full time if i was an 'Ali g' replica like most her own age group seem to be. she's not but she does seem to like them tho knows which side her bread is buttered on if you know what i mean. and yes i know i edited my spelling, Ive been on nights for last week and should be catching up on my sleep but i just had to check out this forum first.  now I'm going off to bed for a week, alone................. Wink
Your money and one other part of you? Obviously your charm wins the ladies over.

pharoahegypt
Repeat Offender

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2008 »

hey i dont confess to being smart when it comes to picking girlfriends. most of us choose with the wrong head dont we?? im not really that bad, and i do respect her for other things, but we have an agreement to be open and honest with each other, even she would confess to not being technically smart, but she has many other qualities like most women do. thats why we love them so much. im not a male chauvanist(?) nor do i disrespect women, im just having a laugh. ok.
and yes ladies i was referring to parts other than the obvious dirty double entendre' that some of you considered.......lol  Smiley

j.d.

pharoahegypt
Repeat Offender

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2008 »

oh and before i forget.....
max........ no im definately not a fan of ms granny turnoff!
helena.......please dont be, i dont bite!
smudge......i love your tag lines...lol..!
sonia.........u crack me up! if u think im really that bad?
think that covers them all???
 Undecided

j.d.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print

Jump to: